Draminski 4Vet Slim Portable
High-quality lithium-ion battery charges swiftly and provides up to 4 hours on a single charge and includes an AC adapter for continuous operation. 4Vet Slim includes full 2-year manufacturer warranty fully supported in Canada.
Draminski 4Vet Slim Portable Features:
- Broad 2– 14 MHz frequency.
- B, B+B, 4B, M, B+M, Color Doppler, PDI, PWD
- Choose between up to 5 interchangeable probes and automatic probe recognition.
- Beautiful, high-resolution LCD LED 10.4” touchscreen.
- Designed for all species and specifically equine and companion animal examinations.
- Small, lightweight, portable system perfect for point of care in different settings and environments.
- Includes 3 Doppler functions – Colour Doppler, Power Doppler and Pulse Wave Doppler.
- Distance, Area, Volume, Grid, Elipse, Stenosis, Narrowing; & Obstetrics Tables for Measuring Gestational Age for multiple species.
- Pre-Sets included: Needle Guided Software, Abdominal Cavity Cat, Abdominal Cavity Medium-size Dog, Abdominal Cavity Large Dog, Mare Pregnancy, Mare Ovary, Mare Uterus, Horse Tendons.
- Needle enhancement and needle guided software for Ovum-Pick-Up and Embryo Transfers.
- Memory 100 GB save images and cine loop with description, patient data and date.
- Dicom 3.0
- Power Supply includes AC adapter for continuous operation and Includes lithium ion battery (external) for up to 4 hours portable working time per charge.
Draminski 4Vet Slim Portable Package includes:
– Main unit
– Table support / Stand
– Requested probe/s
– Power supply
– 2 power cables (main unit & charger)
– 1 external battery
– Bottle of ultrasound gel
– Hard plastic case
|External dimensions||26 cm x 25 cm x 5.5 cm|
|Battery weight||780 g|
|Type of imaging||B Mode
Power Doppler (PDI)
Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD)
|Frequency||2-14 MHz (depends on the type of a probe)|
|Image managing||– Freeze
– Zoom 60 – 300% interval every 20%
– Full screen
– Saving images and cine loop (256 frames)
|Presety||improvement of the needle visibility in images from the linear probe;
abdominal cavity cat, abdominal cavity middle-size dog,
abdominal cavity big dog, mare pregnancy,
mare ovary, mare uterus, horse tendons
|Grey scale||256 degrees|
|User panel||– menu language version: Polish, English,
Spanish, French, German,
Russian, Croatian, Arabic, Korean
– optimization of the image setting parameters
|Measuring options||– standard package:
ruler, grid, distance, volume,
surface area, ellipsis, narrowing;
– OB./GYN package: age tables for different species of animals
|System||integrated with PC|
|Monitor||LCD LED display, diagonal 10.4”|
|Control of functions||capacitive touch screen|
|Memory of images and cine loop||100 GB
saving of the images and cine loop with description,
patient data and date
|Data transfer standard||DICOM 3.0|
|Data transmission to the external carrier||via USB|
|Number of probe ports||one port, automatic probe recognition|
|External ports||2 x USB 3.0, 1 x LAN, 1 x Display Port|
|Source of power supply||1. Power supply;
input: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, max 1.5A
output: 18V DC / 3.34A
2. Li-Ion battery pack, 14.4V, 10Ah
|Time of continuous work
at battery supply
|about 4 hours|
|Time of battery charging||about 3 hours (battery charger type: 3240 LI)|
|Battery discharge indicator||graphic battery discharge indicator|
|Work readiness time||about 25 s|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +45°C|
|Storage temperature||0°C to +45°C|
|Current consumption||about 2.2 A|
|Optional accessories||Wive-wheel trolley (two of them can be blocked)
horizontally and vertically adjustable, the scanner can be bent horizontally.
It has a basket and holders for the probes.
|Usage||ultrasound diagnostics of animals|