3Shape D2000 Scanner
All-in-one scanning for maximum throughput
4 x 5 MP cameras, Blue LED Multi-line
Accuracy: 5 μm (ISO) / 8 μm (Implant bar)
Die scan time: 15 sec
Full arch scan time: 20 sec
Color texture scanning
No need for separate die scan *
All-in-one scanning: room for 2 models
3Shape D2000 Scanner All-in-One scanning and the D2000’s large interior space enable dental technicians to capture both the upper and lower models, inserted dies, and occlusion information in a single scan. The technology also enables the D2000 scanner to ‘see’ around dies in the model, so in most cases there is no need to remove dies during scanning.
The process can eliminate four out of the five workflow steps used to scan, such as a 3-unit bridge, and reduce workflow steps for a handling time up to 40% less for dental labs.
3Shape D2000 Scanner Additionally, 3shape’s Auto-Occlusion technology makes the taking of a separate bite scan unnecessary. Th
Features room to simultaneously scan two models. The highly accurate multi-line scanning technology can scan dies while they are in the model, allowing an entire case to be scanned in just a single step.
- 4 x 5 MP cameras, Blue LED multi-line.
- Accuracy: 5μm (ISO)/8μm (implant bar).
- Die scan time: 15 secs.
- Full arch scan time: 25 secs.
- Colour texture scanning.
- No need for separate die scan.
- All-in-one scanning: room for 2 models.
- Scan Speed15 sec (single die), 25 sec (full arch)
- File TypeOpen STL
- Scan Chamber SizeExpanded for 2 Models
- Scan TechnologyFour 5-MP Cameras, Blue LED Multi-Line
- Accuracy5 µm
- Model ScanningYes – 2 Models
- Impression ScanningYes
- Multi-Die ScanningYes – In Model All-In-One Scanning
- Color ScanningColor Texture Scanning