Acteon PSPIX-2 Image Plate Scanner
With Acteon PSPIX-2 Image Plate Scanner chairside, you save a significant amount of time:
– You are the single-user of the scanner
– You do not need to move to another room to scan your images
– You get your images in few seconds. You are therefore
more efficient and more dedicated to your patients’ cares.
The advanced technology used inside this scanner marks a turning point in terms of excellence. The new PSPIX2 is as much as three times smaller than other imaging plate scanners, making it the most compact system on the market!
OPTIMAL HYGIENE BARRIER
The new Acteon PSPIX-2 Image Plate Scanner is the only scanner on the market with optional removable parts that can be sterilized in an autoclave to give maximum protection. The removable parts provided with each purchase comply with dental washer disinfector.
Improve your efficiency with our cordless imaging plate scanner. ACTEON created and developed an imaging plate scanner optimized for personal use. The latest technologies integrated into PSPIX² now allow us to offer a compact and intuitive scanner:
– You get images within seconds
– You no longer wait for your turn
With its revolutionary size, design and user-friendliness the new PSPIX is so impressive that every practice will want to buy one!
– Exceptionally high quality, sharp images appear within seconds
– Three times smaller than any other image plate systems
– Intra-oral plates available in sizes 0-4 which can be used hundreds of times
– Easy to use touch-screen operation
– Multi-user software allows up to 10 workstations to use it simultaneously
– Exclusive click and scan concept that is intuitive
– The only scanner on the market with optional removable parts that can be sterilised in an autoclave to give maximum protection
The “Click & Scan” concept of PSPIX 2
If you use the PSPIX 2 in the multi-user version, choose in advance from the large colour touch screen the desired workstation.
Then, the imaging plate is simply into put the protective cover and inserted into the slot – the rest of the operation is fully automatic!
The scan is automatically optimised and displayed on the computer screen after a few seconds (8-10 seconds depending on the size of the film) then the imaging plate is directly deleted and output.
Theoretical resolution 20 lp/mm
Scan Time (fast mode) 1.6s – 7s
Scan Time (high definition mode) 2.1s – 3.6s
Connection Ethernet RJ-45
Dimensions L. 154 x D. 204 x H. 193mm
Operating voltage 100 240V, 50/60Hz
Warranty 2 years
– Imaging Plates
Dimensions IP Size 0 22 x 35mm
Dimensions IP Size 1 24 x 40mm
Dimensions IP Size 2 31 x 41mm
Dimensions IP Size 3 27 x 54mm
Dimensions IP Size 4 (2 x size3) 52 x 54mm
– Acteon Satelec PSPIX2
– AC Adapter
– Ethernet Cable
– Quick Start Guide
– Protective Bag & Cover Start-Up Kit
– Size 1 Imaging Plates
– Size 2 Imaging Plates
– Sopro Imaging Software 2.33 and license
– Touchscreen Pen