Biolase Waterlase Express Dental Soft
Biolase Waterlase Express Dental Soft is the all-tissue laser that will change the way you practice dentistry. Waterlase Express has the power to solve dental problems beyond expectation. The versatile and gentle combination of laser energy and water has the power to relieve dental anxiety at the source, for you, your team, and your patients. The countertop all-tissue laser features a miniaturised laser engine that is 50% smaller than the Waterlase iPlus, offering the benefits of all-tissue laser technology in a way that is compact, simple and easy to use.
Biolase Waterlase Express Dental Soft is the only laser to feature an in-depth, step-by-step, 4K HD animation for every step of every procedure. No matter your level of expertise, from beginner to advanced user, the Waterlase Express animation library is a dazzling, informative training resourc.
– 95 clinical presets for soft tissue, hard tissue and bone.
– Step-by-step procedure animations.
– Removable tablet with easy-to-use touchscreen interface.
– Loaded system menu features on-board reference material.
– H MODE – 60 microseconds – a cooler mode for cutting enamel and all other applications.
– S MODE – 700 microseconds – a hotter mode for coagulation.
– Stay up-to-date and connect with fellow users, clinical mentors and online training directly from the unit.
– Customer care access for direct help when needed.
– Sturdy handle for easy transport makes the Waterlase express conveniently portable.
– Wireless footswitch for easy integration.
– Light and flexible SureFire trunk fibre ensures minimal resistance and treatment fatigue.
– Over 2 hours of 4K-Ultra-HD learning content
– Cavity Preparations
– Sub-gingival decay removal
– Achieving hemostasis
– Frenectomy techniques
– Biopsies and lesions
– REPAIR Perio protocol (all steps)
– Closed crown lengthening
– Flap surgery
– REPAIR Implant protocol (all steps)
– Implant debridement
– Flap surgery
– Access, cleaning, and shaping
– Pulpotomy, Pulp Cap
– Disinfection of Root Canal
– Removal of Smear Layer
– Wavelength: 2.78 µm (2780 nm)
– Max. Power Output: 4 W Pulse
– Energy: 200 mJ Pulse
– Rep Rate: 5-50 Hz Pulse
– Duration: H: 60 µsec, S: 700 µsec
– Laser Engine: Miniaturized Er,Cr:YSGG laser engine
– Fiber Optic Cable: White, highly flexible, reliable
– User Interface: Applications-based, removable tablet
– Touchscreen Size: 9.7”x 6” (24.64cm x 15.24cm)
– Pre-sets: 95 procedural presets, with simple slider bar to adjust settings within each procedure
– Additional Content: Procedure animations, case studies, best practices
– WiFi-enabled for BIOLASE Connect: Yes
– Weight: 27 Lbs (12.247 kg)